Malaga has a variety of hostels suitable for travelers on a budget. Here are some hostels in Malaga you should consider:
- Oasis Backpackers’ Hostel Malaga: A popular hostel in the centre of Malaga, close to attractions and the beach.
- Feel Hostels Soho Malaga: Located in the trendy Soho district, near bars, restaurants and art galleries.
- Alcazaba Premium Hostel: Although it is a hostel, it also offers private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. It is located in the historic centre of Malaga.
- Picasso’s Corner Backpackers Hostel: A cozy hostel a short walk from the Picasso Museum and other attractions.
- Lights Out Hostel: Located near Malaga train station, with a lively atmosphere and communal kitchen.
- Urban Jungle Hostel: A colourful and artistic hostel in the centre of Malaga, with a rooftop terrace.
- The Lights Hostel: A modern and stylish hostel near Calle Larios, Malaga’s main shopping street.
- Nomada Urban Beach Hostel: A beach hostel near Playa de la Malagueta, with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Casa Babylon Backpackers: An alternative and artistic hostel with a bohemian atmosphere.
- La Casa Mata Central: A small-scale hostel with an excellent location in the historic centre of Malaga.
Hostels are a great option for travellers looking for budget-friendly accommodation and who would like to meet other travellers. Be sure to read reviews and compare the amenities to choose a hostel that suits your needs and preferences. Don’t forget to book in advance, especially during busy seasons, to secure your spot.