Address Malaga Tourist Office
+34 951 92 60 20
Planning 1 Day Malaga
Don’t want to waste time visiting the Tourist Office? Then you can follow the schedule below for a wonderful day in Malaga. If you only have 1 Day in Malaga to explore Málaga, there are still plenty of sights and activities you can do to discover the city. Here is a possible route for a day in Málaga:
1 day in Malaga: Morning
- Start your day with a visit to the Alcazaba, an 11th-century Moorish fortress. It offers beautiful views of the city and the harbour.
- Afterward, walk to the nearby ruins of the Roman Theater, which was part of the city of Malaca.
1 day in Malaga: Afternoon
- Head to Málaga Cathedral, also known as ‘La Manquita,’ for its unfinished right tower. Also visit the nearby Bishop’s Palace and Plaza del Obispo.
- Visit the Picasso Museum, which houses an extensive collection of works by Pablo Picasso.
1 day in Malaga: Evening
- Walk through the narrow streets of the historic center and visit Plaza de la Merced, where Picasso’s birthplace stands and a bustling atmosphere reigns. Enjoy traditional tapas in one of the many bars and restaurants.
- Next, visit the Malagueta, Málaga’s beach, and end the day with a cocktail while looking out over the Mediterranean Sea.
Do you have any questions about Malaga after reading this article? Please leave a comment. I am happy to answer all your questions to make your stay in Malaga unforgettable.